Thursday, September 22, 2011

Versatile Blogger

OMG! When I got this nomination from Abby over at The Third Grade Bookworm. I was so happy but I have to admit a little surprised. Sometimes it feels like nobody reads my posts since there aren't many comments left but I keep chugging a long hoping I am helping or inspiring someone as many of you have done for me. Thank you so much Abby you made my week and with my birthday being on Saturday you gave me a nice early birthday present.

So according to the rules I have to tell you 7 juicy details about me that you might not know. So here I go:

1. I love to run. I wish I had more time to devote to it =(
I have run a few half marathons and would love to run a full. Its on my bucket list.

2. I hate to cook. Hahaha! I am just not that creative in the kitchen. This is the reason I love pinterest. The ladies I follow over there always have easy and yummy recipes.

3. I was headed to Med School before I decided to become a teacher. I think I made the right decision for my family and I can honestly say I love my job everyday! Even the bad days! Ha!

4. I went to the military right after high school. At the ripe old age of 17. YIKES! I was in the US Navy and I was a gunners mate. Yes, I shot, assembled, and maintained all kind of guns. I know what a 360 turn from that to being a first grade teacher.

5. I love to be crafty. I am not always very good at it but I love to attempt all of the projects I see on Pinterest. I think I fine my inner Chi when I am working in my office/craft room.

6. I secretly desire to be a couple of inches taller. Ha! I am only 5' tall and clothes just don't fit right sometimes and the worst part is that the fifth graders are almost always taller than me. Good thing I teach first grade.

7.My favorite thing to do on a Saturday morning is to wake up early before the hubby and my son and make a good cup of coffee and snuggle on the couch and watch my I Love Lucy dvd's. I love that show she was hilarious and it always starts my weekend off right.

Now I thought that was hard. I have to now choose blogs that I think are worthy of The Versatile Award.


There is plenty more that I would like to nominate because I am inspired by so many but I have to be honest and I am getting a cramp. HA!

Thank you!
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment