Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Reading Chunk Posters and new clip art!!

Hi pals!

Angie, here! I'm such a "drive-by" poster but that's because I am super busy coming up with new ideas and things to share on here. {Note: I am COMING UP with new ideas....it's the EXECUTION part of those ideas that slips away from me sometimes!} Here is my latest and greatest creation:


I don't know about your kiddos, but mine sure do struggle with identifying and pronouncing word chunks and digraphs. This is where my inspiration came for this new unit! I cannot even tell you how many times a day I hear "It's the NAUGHTY BROTHERS ::when they're talking about [th]" It's so exciting when those little lightbulb moments go off, so if you're looking for something to spark that, check this unit out by clicking here!

I have to brag on this unit a little more though and point out the AMAZING, ADORABLE, and PRECIOUS graphics created by..... CINDY, herself! Seriously, I am obsessed with them (and it's not just because she is my partner in crime, or best friend!) Take a look yourself.....
LOVE this cutie pie!  
Could you seriously not just eat this precious little one up?!
ADORABLE!!!

Stay tuned for some clip art packs Cindy has been creating. Seriously, I am obsessed with them! 

Happy Thanksgiving! I know I speak for Cindy and I when I say we are thankful for each and every one of the amazing teachers out there that help support our store and use our ideas. We are all in this together, so thank you! 

Gobble till you wobble! 
xoxo,
Angie 



1 comment:

  1. I have nominated you girls for the Liebster Award. Check out my blog tomorrow for more information :)

    ReplyDelete