Friday, January 4, 2013

Martin Luther King, Jr. Connections & January Journals!

Hey Everyone -

It has been SO hard to get any creativity flowing this Winter Break! I've enjoyed every.single.second of being home with my two little loves! Nonetheless, it's time to start getting my mind back into school mode (I even set an alarm clock for the first time this morning just to make sure I still remember how to respond to it) !

I revised a unit I made last year for Martin Luther King, Jr. It's a fun little journal that allows your kiddos to make connections to MLK and his life.
You can snag your copy of this unit here. If you already purchased this unit from us, go back and re-download the new version of it!

While you're at our TPT store, check out our new January Journal Writing Prompts!


 
Well, that's all from me for now! Time to go make the most of the last few days we have left! :-)

xoxo,
Angie




No comments:

Post a Comment