Sunday, May 5, 2013

Teacher Appreciation Sale!

Did you hear? TPT is throwing a sale in honor of Teacher Appreciation Week! If you use checkout code TAD13, you can save 10% on your purchases. But wait, there's more (I clearly watch too many infomercials)! Because I owe so much to my followers and fellow teachers, I am throwing in an ADDITIONAL 20% off your purchases on May 7th and 8th. That's right! You get a whopping 28% off your entire purchase! Sounds like a deal to me!


You can click on the link to the right to check out my store, or head right on over  here!

I'm off to start adding some goodies to my own cart!

Happy Shopping!

xoxo,
Angie 



4 comments:

  1. This is a great post. i have more benefited from your website. thanks a lot for your performative idea.
    clipping path service

    Photo Retouching Services
    Background Removal Service

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great to see a Teacher Appreciation Sale, and I hope teachers take advantage of it. Speaking of appreciation, Meri Sehat.pk deserves recognition for their commitment to providing doctor availability through their online healthcare services. It's important to have access to quality healthcare, and Meri Sehat.pk makes it easy and convenient for individuals to receive medical attention from the comfort of their own homes. Thank you for sharing this valuable information.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Teacher Appreciation Sale sounds fantastic! As they celebrate teachers' dedication, I hope they also consider using the best ERP in Pakistan to streamline their sale processes. ERP software can enhance efficiency and provide a seamless shopping experience. Kudos to the team for valuing educators and embracing technology for smoother operations!"

    ReplyDelete