Thursday, January 5, 2012

Help!!!


First off I don't know what happened to our blog. Ever since the first of the year our graphics went crazy and I don't know how to fix it. If anyone out there knows please inform me because it looks horrible.

Well the real reason I am posting is because my class will soon start a rock unit and as I was looking through the Foss Kits they have some really boring things so I decided to jazz it up a little. I made my own Rock Unit and it is available on

It includes two sorting pages, a KWHL, some writing material, some experiment pages, some teaching material, and a page for their Pet Rock. My students are really excited about having a pet rock this year. They are already discussing names and what they are going to do with them. I love how excited they are getting about rocks. Well if you are interested it is available at our stores just click on the image or on the links.

Cindy


1 comment:

  1. Have you tried checking your design template to see if that changed? Then try adding the graphics back in? It's worth a try ~. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete