Thursday, April 12, 2012

Animal Research!

Hey hey all!

Our 2nd grade team is gearing up for an animal research unit next week, so of course I turned to the internet for a search on some organizers to guide my little kiddos through the process. I found a little bit of this that I liked and a little bit of that, but I didn't want to run a 25 page packet for them! I condensed my ideas and came up with my own! If animal research is in your plans, hopefully this little beauty can help you out! If you're an "A-Type" like me, you will love the one with the lines that prompts the kiddos on what to write. For those of you who think that your friends will write more than what's on the lines, feel free to use the organizers with the big open box! (all the open space in the big boxes kinda scared me a bit, so we will be using the lined one!) Check out our TPT store for more details!









1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog! We are starting our animal research this week so your unit will come in handy! I'm on my way to go check it out!

    Sara :)
    Smiling In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete