Thursday, April 5, 2012

Spring Break Sale!!!!

Hello Everyone!

We are on Spring Break here in Las Vegas and my word I have been enjoying every minute of it. I don't know about all of you but I really needed a break. Being almost 8 months pregnant really takes a toll on your body and your brain.

Well enough about me.

Angie and I are working really hard to get some units finished up by the weekend. She is working on a super cute Spring Unit and I am working on an Earth Day and Cinco de Mayo unit.

In the meantime head on over to our TPT shop by clicking on the link. Everything is 10% of until Sunday.


Angie also made this fabulous writing suitcase to use after the kiddos come back from Spring Break. You can pick that up for FREE at our shop. Just click on the picture.

2 comments:

  1. Looks great!! I love all your polka dot decor and was wondering if I could pin some of your classroom photos? Thanks so much!!

    Miss J

    Smiles, Crayons, and Endless Stories

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much and yes you can pin some of our classroom pics. Thanks for asking =)

      Delete