Friday, August 10, 2012

Back to School Sale


                                                                              


                                                          

 
Hello everyone!

Can I just tell you how sad I am feeling about summer ending.  Booo!!  I feel like their is a ticking clock in my ear reminding me about leaving my babies and going back to work. 

But I am oh so excited for the back to school sale happening August 12th and 13th.  I don't know about all of you but we surely do take advantage of this sale.  I know a lot of great teachers will be having sales and TPT is giving you an extra discount using the code: BTS2012.  We are filling up our wish list now!
 

I am going to highlight some of the items at our store but you definitely have to come visit us to see all our items. You can click on any of the pics to head on over to our store.

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Teaming-Up-To-Teach

Like I said these are just a few items in our store.  We also have some freebies over there.  So come check us out.  I hope you guys score some good resources.  I would love to hear what you guys bought because I know we will definitely be blogging about it. 
Cindy
 


No comments:

Post a Comment