Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Thank you!!!

Well I just wanted to say thank you so much to all of you that took advantage of the sale and purchased some of our items.  You are all so amazing and thank you for taking the time to leave feedback. 

I don't know about all of you but my cart was full anticipating the sale.  I scored some really great items and it was such a deal. It still amazes me how creative and phenomenal some of you are out there.  How do you guys come up with some of this stuff.  Well however you do it keep it coming because I love it. 

On another note there have been a lot of questions about our writing boards.  I wish we could take credit for them but we got them from the one and only: Cara Carroll.  (Don't you just love her things???  She is truly an inspiration.)  Well anyways!!!  She offered it for free last year and I was in love.  Here is the link so that you can also have it in your classroom.
http://thefirstgradeparade.blogspot.com/2011/08/free-for-all-friday.html

I would love to hear some of the goodies you guys got during the sale.  
 
Cindy

1 comment:

  1. Awww...thank you so much for the shout out :) Too sweet!! What a darling, DARLING classroom you have!!! I've been admiring your pictures for the last 10 minutes!! HA!!! Looks like you have TONS of room!! Love it!!! Thanks again!! XO

    Cara :)
    The First Grade Parade

    ReplyDelete