Saturday, August 25, 2012

Superhero Classroom

Hello!!!

I know many of you already started teaching a few weeks ago but here in Las Vegas we just had our Meet and Greet on Friday.  We officially start classes on Monday.  After our meet and greet I can tell you its going to be an interesting year.  I will keep an open mind and a positive attitude starting this upcoming year because if I don't it will be a very looooong year.  I will keep you posted on this more throughout the year, I am going to blame it on them having a bad day and it will be different next time we meet.  I will pray on that and if you want to send prayers my way they will be greatly appreciated.

Well enough on that.  I was suppose to take pictures of my classroom and post them here but my school ran out of lamination and didn't receive a shipment until a few days ago.  So it was pretty much a mad dash to finish my room.  I am going in for a couple of hours tomorrow so I will be sure to take pics.

I do however want to feature one of our dear friends classroom.  She did a superhero theme in her classroom and let me tell you it looks adorable.  Well just see for yourself.

This is the view of her classroom from the door.  Aren't her tables signs brilliant!  
Here is the front of her room.  Check out her alphabet its the one that Angie made.  You can get it by clicking on the pic.  She was editing her hero book when we walked in.  You can get this editable hero book by clicking here.  
These are her classroom rules that Angie made as a freebie.  Click on the pic to get your copy.  

This is her job chart. I don't know where she got it from but if anyone knows please let me know so I can give credit.  I love the title!


Math wall.  I just love the titles she put they are so cute.  
The library area is my favorite part of her room.  Isn't this amazing!!!!!  
Last but not least I wanted to show you the amazing teacher who this classroom belongs to.  Her name is Sam and she is on the left.  Angie is on the right and I am the one taking the pic.  

I hope you enjoyed our little teacher classroom feature.  Tomorrow I will try to upload all of my pics.  Hope you all enjoy your weekend.

Cindy


6 comments:

  1. Her library is awesome! She did a wonderful job on her room. Can't wait to see yours!

    Sara :)
    Smiling In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found out I am going to be team teaching starting Tuesday. I've saved your blog as a bookmark. I did a superhero (super learner) theme this year. The kiddos love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your superhero classroom! I had thought about doing a superhero theme this year, but I went with Wizard of Oz instead! It looks great!
    Jodi
    Southern Sweetie in Second

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg!!! I'm your newest biggest fan! You have such cute ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your classroom looks great!! I am a brand new 4th grade teacher this year and I am doing a super hero theme. Could you by chance tell me where you found the letters for the "it's a bird, it's a plane..." as well as how you managed to do the buildings/did you trace the buildings from somewhere else?

    ReplyDelete