Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Polka Dot Beanie Strategy Posters

Last year a friend shared her Beanie Baby Reading Strategy Posters with me. The posters feature a Beanie Baby animal and a decoding/comprehension strategy that they represent. It's a very cute and appealing visual for kiddos who might need some extra help when they read. The posters she sent me were super cute and I cut them down, mounted them on colored construction paper and laminated them, but they don't fit my polka dot theme for this year! (And I am very OCD about making everything match!)

I searched high and low on the Internet and couldn't find anything that would work. So I did the next best thing.... I made them myself!

If you have a polka dot classroom, then this is the product for you! It features 15 different posters with decoding/comprehension strategies on them as well as an ADORABLE clipart image (thanks to Scrappin Doodles!) to go along with the strategy. It looks a little something like this:

And this is just ONE of the posters! Head on over to our store at http://teachersnotebook.com/product/teaminguptoteach/polka-dot-beanie-reading-strategies-posters to snag your copy!



No comments:

Post a Comment