Friday, August 5, 2011

Teachers Notebook


Hello everyone Cindy here! I have great news we just opened out Teachers Notebook shop. I am posting some of our things as I type this( Yes I am that talented, Ha!). You definitely have to check it out.

In other news Angie and I decided to take a break from the classroom and we got our boys together for a fun playdate. They will be going to the same preschool next year so we got to tour it today and my son was so happy. It is going to be his first time in school and I am super nervous! After our tour we went to Angie's house and the boys got to play in the pool, which was so nice with this heat we have been having in Vegas. As the boys were playing me and Angie noticed that we didn't have any pictures posted of ourselves on here. So drumroll please, here we are!
It was an impromptu picture so we didn't get our glamour shot on but hey it will do. I am the one wearing green and of course Angie is the other one.

Back to the classroom on Monday. I am setting a goal to have my classroom done and ready by next week. It is so hard with a 3 year old running around but it is my mission next week. I will be posting pictures of my room and I am going to sneak into Angie's and take pictures because it is adorable with all those polka dots.

Hope you have a great weekend!
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment