Thursday, July 7, 2011

D.O.T Book


Hi Everyone! As Cindy mentioned below, this year I am teaching 2nd grade for the first time! Several of my students are looping through with me so I wanted to change my classroom theme up a little this year. This year I'm going with everything polka dots! One of the first things I did to collaborate with this theme was create a D.O.T (Daily Organizational Tools) Binder for my kiddos. This will be the home for all school notes, newsletters, parent/teacher communication, reading logs, etc. Check it out on our TPT Store: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Dot-Book and let me know what you think!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your ideas! I will be following you as soon as soon as I get that section to load properly (my iPad is acting up). Feel free to stop by!
    Hoppykindergarten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete