Monday, July 11, 2011

Thank You!!!! Back to School SALE?

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone that has joined our site and especially to those that took the time to leave such nice comments.  Its is so nice to join such an awesome blog family.  You guys are amazing!  Angie posted her calendar freebie and I will post some freebies soon just to say Thank you, so stay tuned.  

By the way I went to Staples today because they started their back to school sale yesterday and guess what they were out of almost everything in their $1 and 1cent bin!  What! The sale just started yesterday.  I am going to check back later but I guess you snooze your loose.  Hope you have better luck where you live.
Target has some good sales too but nothing can beat their dollar section.  I got some pocket charts and found some of those gems that I plan to use on my clip chart after they go to outstanding.  Have any of you found really good sales?

See ya later!
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment