Thursday, July 7, 2011

Polka Dot Themed Behavior Chart FREEBIE!


My behavior management plan last year consisted of four options: Rainbow (for superior behavior), Sunny Day (where everyone started their day), Cloudy Day (a warning), and Stormy Day (parent contact). This system didn't really work well for me because although students could move up and down the behavior chart, it didn't seem like there were enough options and privileges and to be honest, I wasn't very consistent.  After doing lots of research on effective Behavior Management plans, I finally found one I was in love with! Rick Morris offers his entire Clip Chart e-book online. After reading it and making up my mind on it, I decided to make it my own by personalizing it with polka dots to match my classroom theme. I am posting it here as a freebie! Enjoy....and let me know how it works for you!

Dot themed Behavior Chart

No comments:

Post a Comment